Half Day Program, Sandboarding and 4*4 Safari at Magic Lake Camp
Availability is Everyday from 09:00 to: 19:30
- Prebooking Time : 72 Hours
- COVID-19 precautions
- Instant confirmation
Immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery of the Magic Lake Camp with its beautiful lake located in Wadi El Rayan in El Fayoum. Chase thrills and try sandboarding and kayaking, have a delicious Bedouin lunch and experience more activities in the middle of the desert.
Price starts from
A half day full of excitement and fun from the very first moment. Once you arrive at the camp location, our facilitators will pick you up from the camp to take you to the starting point of the tour. You will get a brief about the program from a multilingual professional guide while enjoying your welcome drink. Enjoy the magical lake bewitching view, then we start the fun! Feel your adrenaline pumping as you roar across the desert with 4x4 cars for four hours! To reach the peak of the thrill-seeking, enjoy kayaking in the obscure Magic Lake. You can also enjoy other sport activities like handball, volleyball, rugby and more! Get back to the camp for a quick relax and some refreshments, then you will get to taste the delicious Fayoumi Bedouin dinner. Finally, we will set our campfire while enjoying the scenery, listening to music and making some unforgettable memories and make sure not to miss the famous Bedouin tea.
• 4x4 Safari • Sandboarding • Kayaking • Sports Activities • Bedouin lunch • Campfire • Meditation
2 Price Packages
• Set Menu lunch • Kayaking for 45 min • 4x4 Safari for 4 hours • Welcome drink • Camp fire with hot drink
• Transportation to the campsite • Tips
- -if canceling before 24 hours of the event date you will get full refund -if before 12 hours you will get 50% back -In case of canceling before less than 12 hours there will be no refunds.
#Note: • The 4x4 car takes up to 6 people #Side tips: • In case of allergies please pack your prescribed medications • Keep your phones charged for great pictures of unforgettable memories • Comfortable clothes are highly recommended • Bring your national id • Don’t forget your face mask and hand sanitizers
No Reviews Yet