Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through partners) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a booking, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below. These pages, the content of these pages, and the online bookings service provided on these pages and through the website ( Dopalapp.com) are operated by Dopal for marketing entertainment services L.L.C. and are provided for our users subjected to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Scope of our Service
- Through the website, we (Dopal and our affiliate partners) provide an online platform through which all types of temporary services providers, included activites, transportations, Tourism Services, can advertise their services for booking, and through which visitors to the website can make such bookings. By making a booking through Dopal, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the services provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your booking, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the provider, transmitting the details of your booking to the relevant services provider and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the services provider.
- When rendering booking on Dopal, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by each activity provider (locations, Rates, packages includes) This made it the services providers responsibility for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each activity provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any activity s made available.
- Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose. "]
2. Prices and Best Price Guarantee
- The prices on our site are highly competitive. All prices on Dopalapp.com are peractivity per person including VAT tax and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently on our website or in the confirmation email.
- Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our website for a specific dates and occasions, however, these rates made by activities providers may carry special restrictions and conditions.
- Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding
- All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
3. Privacy and Cookies
- Dopal respects your privacy. Please take a look at our privacy and cookies policy for further information.
4. Free of Charge
- Our service is free of charge because, unlike many other parties, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional fees to the activity rate.
5. Credit Card
- Through our payment partner Cow Pay, you will have the option to book for activities using your credit card or with other payments options such as “Fawry Pay and cash collection”.
- In some particular cases some of our activity partners ask for a full payment to be placed in advance. Payment is safely processed from your credit/debit card or bank account to the bank account of the activity provider through a third party payment processor.
- For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon booking and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your booking.
- In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible. In the event that your credit card company or bank charges you the deductible because of unauthorized transactions resulting from a booking made on our website, we will pay you this deductible, up to an aggregate amount of 200 EGP.
6. Cancellation Policy
- The general cancellation and no-show policy of each activity provider is made available on our website on the activity information pages, during the booking procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the booking details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your booking. Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless the activity provider agrees or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
- If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your booking, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the activity provider’s cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount. We recommend that you read the cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy of the activity provider carefully prior to making your booking and remember to make further payments on time as may be required for the relevant booking. s
7. Ranking and Guest Reviews
- The default setting of the ranking of activities on our website is “Recommended” (or any similar wording) (the “Default Ranking”). For your convenience, we also offer other ways to rank the activities or the providers. Please note that the Default Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria.
- The completed guest review may be (a) uploaded onto the relevant providers information page on our website for the sole purpose of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the activity s, and (b) (wholly or partly) used and placed by Booking.com at its sole discretion (e.g. for marketing, promotion or improvement of our service) on our website or such social media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, apps or other channels owned, hosted, used or controlled by Dopal. We reserve the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion. The guest review form should be regarded as a survey and does not include any (further commercial) offers, invitations or incentives whatsoever.
- Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your booking as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
- However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our owners, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the activity as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the activity provider or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the activity or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
9. Intellectual property rights
- Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available on or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by Dopal., its suppliers or providers.
- Dopal exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Dopal. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
10. About Dopal
- The online booking platform “Dopalapp.com” which belonged to Dopal for marketing entertainment services, a limited liability company based in Egypt, incorporated under laws and having its head office at Cairo.
.Dopalapp.com provides activities & Things to do to its customers through our own websites and through other online platforms such as partners’ websites and social media. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
What kind of personal information does Dopalapp.com use?
- When you make a booking, you’ll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and your preferences for your stay.
- To make it easier to manage your bookings, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future bookings.
- When you visit our website, even if you don’t make a booking, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
- We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
Why does Dopalapp.com collect, use and share my personal data?
- Bookings: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your online booking and forward your booking details to the partner you have booked with.
- Customer service: We provide customer service 24/7 from our office in 2 languages. Sharing your details with our customer service team allows for a quick response when you need us – including helping you find an appropriate services and any questions you might have about your bookings.
- User reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you to write a user review after your experience. This can help other Dopalapp.com users to choose the best activity providers later on.
- Personal profile page: We offer a user account facility on our website. We use the information you give us to administer this, allowing you to manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers, make future bookings more easily and manage your personal details and preferences . Managing personal settings allows you to keep and share lists, share photos, and see other information / reviews you’ve provided about any activity. If you want, you can share certain information in your user account by creating a public profile that’s associated with either your own first name or a screen name of your choice. The type of information you can share on this platform includes your photo, the names of places you’ve stayed in, your lists, your plans for future trips, your reviews and other information about services and destinations.
Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law. For example
- When you make a booking with us or set up a user account, we may use your contact information to send you news about similar activities-related products and services. We also send our customers regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to make contact with you by email or SMS.
Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- If you haven’t finalized a booking online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your booking. We believe that this additional service is useful to you because it allows you to carry on with a booking without having to search for the service items again or fill in all the booking details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with Dopalapp.com.
- We may also send you other material related to your booking, such as how to contact Dopalapp.com if you need assistance while you’re away, or a summary of previous bookings you made using Dopalapp.com.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will only be used with your consent.
- Fraud detection and prevention: Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, enhance the user experience, and improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How does Dopalapp.com use social media?
- We use social media to promote our services partners’ activities and to promote, improve and facilitate our own services website. For example, we integrated social media plugins into the Dopalapp.com website. So when you click on one of the buttons and register with your social media account, information is shared with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
- In addition to implementing these buttons, Dopalapp.com uses social media by maintaining accounts on several social media sites and by offering social apps. These social media services may allow you to share information with Dopalapp.com. When you register with a social media app, you’ll be told which information will be shared with Dopalapp.com. The information you choose to share with us may include the basic information that’s already available in your social media profile, email address, status updates and your friends list. This information is necessary to create a unique user experience either in the app itself or on our website. It facilitates things like personalizing our website to suit your needs, connecting you with your friends on travel destinations and analyzing and enhancing our travel-related services.
- We also enable you to sign in to Dopalapp.com services with your social media accounts. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
How does Dopalapp.com share your data with third parties?In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties
- The activity you booked: In order to complete your booking, we need to transfer relevant booking details to the partner you booked with. This may include information like your name, contact and payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking.
- Business partners: We work with business partners around the world to distribute or advertise services and to help our business partners distribute and advertise their travel-related services. This may mean that their services are integrated into our website or they have been enabled to show a customized advertisement on our website – or we are advertising on theirs. When you make a booking on one of our business partners’ websites, certain personal data that you give them will be forwarded to us. Certain business partners may receive your personal data from us if requested by you. When you make a booking on a business partners’ website, please read the privacy policies on these business partners’ websites for more information.
How does Dopalapp.com use guest reviews and other activities-related information you share with us?
- After you make any booking through us, you’ll be invited to submit a user review, which may ask for information about the service item, the surrounding areas, and the destination. If you don’t want your name to show with your review, you can use your screen name (which you can choose in your user account) or it can be displayed anonymously. By completing a user review, you’re agreeing that it can be displayed (as further described in our Terms and Conditions) on, for example, the relevant service information page on our websites, in our mobile apps, in our social media accounts and in social apps, or on the website of the relevant property or on our business partner’s website, to inform other Dopalapp.coms about the quality of the service item you used.
- If you indicate that a guest review was helpful – or not helpful – we will aggregate this with feedback from other customers in order to sort and prioritize guest reviews. We may use the information in your lists or in other destination-related information you share with us in an anonymous format to help other Dopalapp.coms find the right destination.
What security procedures does Dopalapp.com put in place to safeguard your personal data?
- In accordance with European data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal information.
- We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
- Your credit card details – when they are needed as part of the booking process – are stored for a maximum of 10 days. After that, your credit card data will be either permanently deleted from our systems or will remain hashed in our system for fraud detection purposes. This is unless you have chosen to store your credit card details in your personal account.
- The services offered by Dopalapp.com are not directed at children under 12 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal data you have given to Dopalapp.com?
- You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com, Please write “Request personal information” in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
- If the personal information we have for you is incorrect, we will update it at your request. You can also ask us to remove your personal data from our customer database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Request for removal of personal information” in the subject line. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities. You can delete your user account at any time by signing into your account on the Dopalapp.com website and choosing to remove your account.