Horse Safari by The Pyramids
Availability is Everyday from 07:00 to: 19:00
- Prebooking Time : 18 Hours
- COVID-19 precautions
- Instant confirmation
Have you thought about having a safari in the desert of Memphis, while riding at the back of the -so called- Noblest of creatures “The Horse”, and heading towards the seven wonders of the world.
Price starts from
Events Of Egypt
The Safari starts with a brief session on how to ride your horse and some techniques to control him, then you start your thrilling adventure by running with your horse through the desert for one hour, pausing for a while to take remarkable pictures with the pyramids in the background, having a tea with a view, afterwards you ride for another hour back to the stable, and finally kiss your horse a goodbye. This activity will stimulate your serotonin hormone, which is a natural mood enhancer leading to a feeling of well being during and after riding.
• Experience an unforgettable horse safari • Work on developing your core strength and your coordination skills
• Tea • The Horse safari for 2 hours • Guide
- Cancellation before 16 hours of the event time; full refund/ Cancellation before 8 hours; 50% back/ Cancellation after 8 hours; no refund.
• Riding with an active disc injury, sciatica, whiplash or sprains to your hip, knee or ankle may worsen your condition • In case of pregnancy please make sure to consult your doctor first. • Comfortable clothes are always recommended. • Bring Sunblock/ Sunglasses/ Cap • Make sure you have enough water to avoid dehydration • Your personal belongings are your own responsibility. • Don’t forget your ID • Don’t forget your masks and sanitizer.
A great experience, One of the best things i ever did in cairo.
Enjoyed it very much, Ahmed the organizer is very decent as well and i had no problem to be solo female rider too
آنا و الآولاد اتبسطنا جدااااا .... شابو يا جماعه