Scooter ride + Suhoor Ramadan
Availability is Everyday from 22:00 to: 01:00
- Prebooking Time : 24 Hours
- COVID-19 precautions
- Instant confirmation
Get ready to live a new experience and take a tour on the electric scooter. Breathe some fresh air and enjoy Cairo's beauty. The route will take you to some of Cairo's historical landmarks, old streets and some beautiful old buildings. In addition to a mouthwatering Suhoor to enjoy a memorable Ramadan night.
Price starts from
Prepare yourself to experience a new adventure that will set off from The Greek Campus at Cairo downtown. The journey will start by a 15-20 minutes training session course on how to use the scooters. After the training, we take a journey to cruise around some of the most downtown famous streets and follow one of a selection of routes among cool historical hidden gems that will thrill you with fascinating stories about our rich history, dynamic boom times, and grand plans for the future as you glide effortlessly with our Vesstoss scooter. Ending with one of the best Suhoor dining experiences in town to have a unique suhoor experience with your friends and beloved ones during the holy month. Then you'll ride the scooters back to the Greek Campus.
• Tour starts at 9:00 pm • The GrEEK Campus • Abdin Palace • Talaat Harab Square • Golden Parade starting Point • Kasr El Nile Bridge • Marriot • El Zamalek • Abu El Feda
• Rider training and assessment • Scooter • Suhoor selected meal items • Experience knowledgeable tour guide • All safety equipment
- Refund is only accepted before your tour with 24 hours.
• Comfortable clothes are highly recommended • Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues. • Must be minimum 14 years of age. • Weigh over 35kgs and under 130 kgs • Guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. • Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk. • Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
No Reviews Yet